1. Mi Li, Lianqing Liu, and Tomaso Zambelli. “FluidFM for single-cell biophysics,”Nano Research ， vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 773-786, 2022.
2. Zhixing Ge, Haibo Yu, Wenguang Yang, Xin Liao, Xiaoduo Wang, Peilin Zhou, Jia Yang, Bin Liu, Lianqing Liu. “Customized construction of microscale multi-component biostructures for,” Materials Science & Engineering C.(Accepted)
3. Wenyuan Chen, Guangyong Li, Ning Li, Wenxue Wang, Peng Yu, Ruiqian Wang, Xiujuan Xue, Xingang Zhao, Lianqing Liu. “Soft exoskeleton with fully actuated thumb movements for grasping assistance,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics， vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 2194-2207, 2022.
4. Ruiqian Wang, Chuang Zhang, Wenjun Tan, Jia Yang, Daojing Lin, and Lianqing Liu. "Electroactive Polymer-Based Soft Actuator with Integrated Functions of Multi-Degree-of-Freedom Motion and Perception," Soft Robotics. (Accepted)
5. Zhixing Ge, Liguo Dai, Junhua Zhao, Haibo Yu, Wenguang Yang, Xin Liao, Wenjun Tan, Niandong Jiao, Zhenning Wang, and Lianqing Liu. "Bubble-based microrobots enable digital assembly of heterogeneous microtissue modules," Biofabrication, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 025023, 2022.
6. Xingyue Hu, Zhixing Ge, Xiaodong Wang, Niandong Jiao, and Steve Tung.“Multifunctional Thermo-magnetically Actuated Hybrid Soft Millirobot based on 4D Printing,” Composites Part B-Engineering , vol. 288, pp. 109451, 2022.
7. Yaqi Feng, Peng Yu, Jialin Shi, and Mi Li, "Combining micropipette and atomic force microscopy for single-cell drug delivery and simultaneous cell mechanics measurement," Progress in Biochemistry and Biophysics, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 420-430, 2022.
8. Jiajia Wei, Mi Li, Yaqi Feng, and Lianqing Liu, "Measuring the mechanical properties of cancerous cells in fluidic environments by atomic force microscopy," Progress in Biochemistry and Biophysics (Accepted).
9. Jia Yang, Gongxin Li, Lipeng Zu, Wenxue Wang, Zhixing Ge, Wenguang Yang, Ya Zhong, Tianbiao Zhang, Ying Zhao, and Lianqing Liu. "Optogenetically engineered cell-based graphene transistor for pharmacodynamic evaluation of anticancer drugs," Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, vol. 358, pp. 131494, 2022.
10. Shuang Ma, Xiaofang Zhang, Dan Dang, Wenxue Wang, Yuechao Wang, Lianqing Liu, and Tianlu Wang, "Dynamic Characterization of Single Cells Based on Temporal Cellular Mechanical Properties," IEEE Transactions on NanoBioscience,2022 .(Accepted)
11. Hongji Guo, Xiaofeng Lv, Wenyuan Chen, Ya Zhong, Wuhao Zou, Lianqing Liu, Haibo Yu. “Fabrication of a Flexible Strain Sensor with High-Aspect-Ratio Liquid-Metal Galinstan,” Advanced Materials Technologies, 2022. (Accepted)
12. Jia Yang, Yanyu Gu, Chuang Zhang, Yuzhao Zhang, Wenfeng Liang, Lina Hao, Ying Zhao, Lianqing Liu, and Wenxue Wang. “Label-free purification and characterization of optogenetically engineered cells using optically-induced dielectrophoresis,”Lab on A Chip, , vol. 22, no. 19, pp. 3687-3698, 2022.（封面文章）
13. Chuang Zhang, Yiwei Zhang, Wenxue Wang, Ning Xi, Lianqing Liu.“A manta ray inspired bio-syncretic robot with stable controllability by dynamic electric stimulation,” Cyborg and Bionic Systems, 2022. (Accepted) (封面文章)
14. Ye Qiu, Haibo Yu, Jianchen Zheng, Xiaoduo Wang, Yuzhao Zhang, Hao Luo, Wenxiu Zhao, Yangdong Wen, Lianqing Liu, Wen Jung Li, "Fabrication of an arrayed microstructure surface using a femtosecond laser for colloidal particles self-assembly," Optics and Laser Technology, vol. 156, pp. 108573, 2022.
15. Xiaodong Wang, Daojing Lin, Yuting Zhou, Niandong Jiao,* Steve Tung, and Lianqing Liu*. Multistimuli-Responsive Hydroplaning Superhydrophobic Microrobots with Programmable Motion and Multifunctional Applications. ACS Nano. 2022. (Accepted)
16. Yuting Zhou, Liguo Dai, and Niandong Jiao, “Review of Bubble Applications in Microrobotics: Propulsion, Manipulation, and Assembly,” Micromachines, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 1068, 2022.
17. Wuhao Zou, Haibo Yu, Xiaofeng Lv, Peilin Zhou, Hongji Guo, Ya Zhong, Lianqing Liu. ''Electrohydrodynamic Direct-Writing Fabrication of Microstructure-Enhanced Microelectrode Arrays for Customized and Curved Physiological Electronics'', Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2022.(Accepted)
18. Yiwei Zhang, Chuang Zhang, Ruiqian Wang, Wenjun Tan, Yanyu Gu, Xiaobin Yu, Lizhong Zhu and Lianqing Liu."Development and challenges of smart actuators based on water-responsive materials," Soft Matter, vol. 18, no. 31, pp. 5725-5741, 2022.
19. Ruiqian Wang, Chuang Zhang, Yiwei Zhang, Wenjun Tan, Wenyuan Chen, and Lianqing Liu. "Soft Underwater Swimming Robots Based on Artificial Muscle" Advanced Materials Technologies. (Accepted)
20. Mengyue Li, Junfeng Wu, Daojing Lin, Jia Yang, Niandong Jiao, Yuechao Wang, Lianqing Liu. "A diatom-based biohybrid microrobot with a high drug-loading capacity and pH- sensitive drug release for target therapy," Acta Biomaterialia. (Accepted)
21. Xiaolong Lv, Jiajia Wei, Zhihui Zhang, and Mi Li, "Combining atomic force microscopy with optical image recognition for rapid measurements of single-cell mechanics," Progress in Biochemistry and Biophysics,2022. (Accepted)
22. Jiaxing Chen, Daojing Lin, Yuting Zhou, Niandong Jiao. "Detachable electromagnetic actuation system for inverted microscope and its function in motion control of microrobots," Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 2022. (Accepted)
23. Ning Li, Tie Yang, Yang Yang, Wenyuan Chen, Peng Yu, Chuang Zhang, Ning Xi, Ying Zhao and Wenxue Wang. "Designing Unpowered Shoulder Complex Exoskeleton via Contralateral Drive for Self-rehabilitation of Post-stroke Hemiparesis", Journal of Bionic Engineering,2022.(Accepted)
24. Daojing Lin, Wenyuan Chen, Kai He, Niandong Jiao, Zhidong Wang, and Lianqing Liu, "Position and Orientation Control of Multi-Section Magnetic Soft Microcatheters," IEEE-ASME Transactions on Mechatronics,2022.(Accepted)