1. Ning Li, Tie Yang, Yang Yang, Wenyuan Chen, Peng Yu, Chuang Zhang, Ning Xi, Ying Zhao and Wenxue Wang. "Designing Unpowered Shoulder Complex Exoskeleton via Contralateral Drive for Self-rehabilitation of Post-stroke Hemiparesis", Journal of Bionic Engineering, 2023. (Accepted)
2. Shuang Ma, Xiaofang Zhang, Dan Dang, Wenxue Wang, Yuechao Wang, Lianqing Liu, and Tianlu Wang, "Dynamic Characterization of Single Cells Based on Temporal Cellular Mechanical Properties," IEEE Transactions on NanoBioscience, 2023 .(Accepted)
3. Hongji Guo, Xiaofeng Lv, Wenyuan Chen, Ya Zhong, Wuhao Zou, Lianqing Liu and Haibo Yu. “Fabrication of a Flexible Strain Sensor with High-Aspect-Ratio Liquid-Metal Galinstan,” Advanced Materials Technologies, 2023. (Accepted)
4. Ning Li, Yang Yang, Gang Li, Tie Yang, Yihan Wang, Wenyuan Chen, Peng Yu, Xiujuan Xue, Chuang Zhang, Wenxue Wang, Ning Xi, and Lianqing Liu. "Multi-sensor Fusion-based Mirror Adaptive Assist-as-Needed Control Strategy of a Soft Exoskeleton for Upper Limb Rehabilitation,” IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, 2023. (Accepted)
5. Huiyao Shi, Jialin Shi, Yang Yang, Si Tang, Chanmin Su and Lianqing Liu. "Spatial Vibration and Displacement Measurement Through Single-Point Continuous and Interval Scanning Laser Doppler Vibrometer," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 2023. (Accepted)
6. Daojing Lin, Na Li, Niandong Jiao, Zhidong Wang, and Lianqing Liu. "Kinematic Analysis of Multi-Section Opposite Magnetic Catheter Robots With Solution Multiplicity," IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineerging, 2023. (Accepted)
7. Jiajia Wei and Mi Li. "Interplay of fluid mechanics and matrix stiffness in tuning the mechanical behaviors of single cells probed by atomic force microscopy," Langmuir, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 1309-1319, 2023.
8. Jia Yang , Lipeng Zu, Gongxin Li, Chuang Zhang, Zhixing Ge, Wenxue Wang, Xiaoduo Wang, Bin Liu, Ning Xi, and Lianqing Liu. "Upconversion optogenetics-driven biohybrid sensor for infrared sensing and imaging," Acta Biomaterialia, 2023. (Accepted)
9. Wenyuan Chen, Guangyong Li, Ning Li, Wenxue Wang, Peng Yu, Ruiqian Wang, Xiujuan Xue, Xingang zhao, and Lianqing Liu. "Restoring Voluntary Bimanual Activities of Patients with Chronic Hemiparesis through a Foot-Controlled Hand/Forearm exoskeleton," IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 2023. (Accepted)
10. Yaqi Feng, Meichen Liu, Xinxin Li, Mi Li, Xiaojing Xing, and Lianqing Liu. "Nanomechanical Signatures of Extracellular Vesicles from Hematologic Cancer Patients Unraveled by Atomic Force Microscopy for Liquid Biopsy," Nano Letters, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 1591-1599, 2023.
11. Ruiqian Wang, Chuang Zhang, Wenjun Tan, Jia Yang, Daojing Lin, and Lianqing Liu. "Electroactive Polymer-Based Soft Actuator with Integrated Functions of Multi-Degree-of-Freedom Motion and Perception," Soft Robotics, Vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 119-128, 2023.
12. Ruiqian Wang, Chuang Zhang, Yiwei Zhang, Wenjun Tan, Wenyuan Chen, and Lianqing Liu. "Soft Underwater Swimming Robots Based on Artificial Muscle," Advanced Materials Technologies, Vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 2200962, 2023.
13. Mengyue Li, Xingyue Hu, Ying Zhao, Niandong Jiao. “An Overview of Recent Progress in Micro/Nanorobots for Biomedical Applications.” Advanced Materials Technologies. 2023. (Accepted)
14. Wenjun Tan, Chuang Zhang, Ruiqian Wang, Yiwei Zhang, Lianchao Yang, Qin Chen, Feifei Wang, Yezhong Tang, Ning Xi, and Lianqing Liu. “Liquid Superspreading on Surface with Microhexagonal Structure Inspired by Rock-Climbing Fish,”Advanced Intelligent Systems. 2023. (Accepted)
15. Shenghang Zhai, Jialin Shi, Peng Yu, Huiyao Shi, Kaixuan Wang, Chanmin Su, and Lianqing Liu. “High-speed Near-surface Tracking for Fast Atomic Force Microscope Scan Switching Based on the Squeeze Film Damping Effect,”IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2023. (Accepted)
16. Mi Li. "Combining atomic force microscopy with complementary techniques for multidimensional single-cell analysis," Journal of Microscopy, vol. 290, no. 2, pp. 69-96, 2023.
17. Xiaolong Lv, Jiajia Wei, Zhihui Zhang, and Mi Li. "Combining atomic force microscopy with optical image recognition for rapid measurements of single-cell mechanics," Progress in Biochemistry and Biophysics, vol. 50, no. 8, pp. 2018-2029, 2023.
18. Yanqi Yang, Yaqi Feng, Jiajia Wei, and Mi Li. "Multiparametric imaging and nanomechanical analysis of single native virus particles under aqueous conditions by atomic force microscopy," Progress in Biochemistry and Biophysics, vol. 50, no. 7, pp. 1728-1741, 2023.
19. Daojing Lin, Wenyuan Chen, Kai He, Niandong Jiao, Zhidong Wang, and Lianqing Liu. "Position and orientation control of multisection magnetic soft microcatheters," IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 907-918, 2023.
20. Si Tang, Huiyao Shi, Peng Yu, Jialin Shi, Chanmin Su, and Lianqing Liu. "High-resolution microsphere sensor for monitoring the spatial mechanical beating of cardiomyocytes in high-noise multi-scene environments," Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, vol. 384, pp. 133658, 2023.
21. Huiyao Shi, Kaixuan Wang, Si Tang, Shenghang Zhai, Jialin Shi, Chanmin Su, and Lianqing Liu. "Large Range Atomic Force Microscopy with High Aspect Ratio Micropipette Probe for Deep Trench Imaging," Small Methods, 2023. (Accepted)
22. Ya Zhong, Haibo Yu, Yangdong Wen, Peilin Zhou, Hongji Guo, Wuhao Zou, Xiaofeng Lv, and Lianqing Liu. “Novel Optofluidic Imaging System Integrated with Tunable Microlens Arrays,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 15, no. 9, pp. 11994-12004, 2023. (封面文章)
23. Hao Luo, Xiaoduo Wang, Yangdong Wen, Shendi Li,Tianyao Zhang, Chaodi Jiang, Feifei Wang, Lianqing Liu, and Haibo Yu,"Self-Sensing Scanning Super-Lens for Three-Dimensional Non-Invasive Visible Light Nanoscale Imaging on Complex Surfaces," Nano Lett., vol. 23, no. 10, pp. 4311–4317, 2023.
24. Na Li, Daojing Lin, Junfeng Wu, Quan Gan, Xingyue Hu, and Niandong Jiao. "Novel Concentric Magnetic Continuum Robot with Multiple Stiffness Modes for Potential Delivery of Nanomedicine," Magnetochemistry, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 129, 2023.
25. Shuang Ma, Junfeng Wu, Zhihua Liu, Rong He, Yuechao Wang, Lianqing Liu, Tianlu Wang, Wenxue Wang. "Quantitative characterization of cell physiological state based on dynamical cell mechanics for drug efficacy indication," Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 388-402, 2023
26. Jingang Wang,Yuzhao Zhang, Jianchen Zheng, Xiubao Zhao, Hongji Guo, Ye Qiu, Xiaoduo Wang, Lianqing Liu and Haibo Yu. "A 4D-printing Inverse Design Strategy for Micromachines with Customized Shape-Morphing," Small, 2023. (Accepted)
27. Jinzhe Wu, Jialin Shi, Zhaoxi Li, Peng Yu, Huiyao Shi, Tie Yang, Yang Yang, Chunlong Fei and Lianqing Liu. " A control method for acoustic radiation force of ultrahigh frequency ultrasound based on variable frequency pulse width modulation," Applied Physics Letters, Vol.122, no. 24, pp.2202, 2023.
28. Yiwei Zhang, Ruiqian Wang, Wenjun Tan, Lianchao Yang, Xiaolong Lv. Xiaodong Wang, Feifei Wang and Chuang Zhang, "Graphene oxide and low-density polyethylene based highly sensitive biomimetic soft actuators powered by multiple clean energies of humidity and light？," Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2023. (Accepted)
29. Wenjun Tan, Chuang Zhang, Ruiqian Wang, Yuanyuan Fu, Qin Chen, Yongliang Yang, Wenxue Wang, Mingjun Zhang, Ning Xi and Lianqing Liu. “Uncover rock-climbing fish’s secret of balancing tight adhesion and fast sliding for bioinspired robots,”National Science Review. vol.10,8 nwad183. 29 Jun. 2023
30. Xiaolong Lv, Mi Li. "Deep Learning Image Recognition-assisted Atomic Force Microscopy for Precise and Efficient Detection of Single-cell Mechanical Properties," Progress in Biochemistry and Biophysics. 2023. (Accepted)
31. Yuzhao Zhang, Jingang Wang, Haibo Yu, Jianchen Zheng, Xiubao Zhao, Hongji Guo, Ye Qiu, Xiaoduo Wang, Lianqing Liu, Wen Jung Li, "A Chemotatic Microrobot with Integrated Iridescent Surface for Optical-Tracking," Chemical Engineering Journal,vol. 472, 14422, 2023.
32. Si Tang, Huiyao Shi, Peng Yu, Jialin Shi, Yuanyuan Fu, Chanmin Su, and Lianqing Liu, "Axial Plane Nanoscale Measurments of Cardiomyocytes Based on Microspheres," IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, vol. 22, pp. 393-399, 2023.
33. Yaqi Feng, Mi Li. "Micropipette-assisted atomic force microscopy for single-cell 3D manipulations and nanomechanical measurements," Nanoscale, vol. 15, no. 32, pp. 13346-13358, 2023.
34. Xingyue Hu, Yuting Zhou, Mengyue Li, Junfeng Wu, Guannan He and Niandong Jiao, “Catheter-Assisted Bioinspired Adhesive Magnetic Soft Millirobot for Drug Delivery,” Small, 2023, 2306510.(Accepted)
35. Lianchao Yang, Chuang Zhang, Ruiqian Wang, Hengshen Qin, Yiwei Zhang, Wenjun Tan, Jia Yang, Feifei Wang and Lianqing Liu, "Biosyncretic Robots Actuated by Living Materials," Advanced Materials Technologies, 2023. (Accepted)
36. Junfeng Wu, Niandong Jiao, Daojing Lin, Na Li, Tianyang Ma, Steve Tung, Wen Cheng, Anhua Wu, Lianqing Liu, “Dual-responsive nanorobot based marsupial robotic system for intracranial cross-scale targeting drug delivery,” Advanced Materials, 2023.(Accepted)
37. Xiaoyang Qin, Yongliang Yang, Mengyun Pan, Long Cui and Lianqing Liu, "Morphobot: A Platform for Morphogenesis in Robot Swarm," in IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, vol. 8, no. 11, pp. 7440-7447, Nov. 2023.
38. Hao Luo, Chaodi Jiang, Yangdong Wen, Xiaoduo Wang, Feifei Wang, LIanqing Liu, and Haibo Yu, "Correlative Super-resolution Bright Field and Fluorescence Imaging by Microsphere Assisted Microscopy," Nanoscale,2023.(Accepted)
39. Jiajia Wei, Yanqi Yang, and Mi Li, "Single-cell force spectroscopy of fluid flow-tuned cell adhesion for dissecting hemodynamics in tumor metastasis" Nanoscale, 2023. (Accepted)
40. Hengshen Qin, Chuang Zhang, Wenjun Tan, Lianchao Yang, Ruiqian Wang, Yiwei Zhang, Feifei Wang, and Lianqing Liu, "Bionic Adhesion Systems: From Natural Design to Artificial Application," Advanced Materials Technologies, 2023. (Accepted)
41. Junjian Zhou, Mengyue Li, Na Li, Yuting Zhou, Jingyi Wang and Niandong Jiao, "System Integration of Magnetic Medical Microrobots: From Design to Control," Frontiers in Robotics and AI, 2023. (Accepted)
42. Lixiang Gao, Lina Sun, Ye Qiu, Yueran Jiang, Hao Luo, Xiaoduo Wang, Haibo Yu. "Fabrication of hollow microtube arrays based on a femtosecond laser double-pulse multiphoton polymerization". Optics Letter. 2023, 48(21):5495-5498.